Our $149 LLC Formation Service Includes:
- State LLC Filing Fees
- Wyoming LLC Filing Service
- One Year of Wyoming Registered Agent Service
- LLC Operating Agreement, Membership Certificates, Initial Resolutions
- Use Our Business Address For Enhanced Privacy
- Free Mail Forwarding (up to 5 documents per year)
- An Online Account to Manage and Track your Wyoming LLC’s Status, Documents, and Mail
- Access to Pre-Filled State Forms
- Annual Report Reminders
- No Sneaky Add-On Fees
What is a Private LLC?
At Buffalo Registered Agents, we hold your privacy in the highest regard, so when we form a Wyoming LLC, we take extra steps to ensure your personal information stays off public documents. When you hire us we let you use our business address on all formation documents, keeping your info off Wyoming’s public record. That’s what we call a Private Wyoming LLC. It doesn’t change the way the LLC operates, but it will keep your personal information safer in the digital age. Privacy eliminates the chance of corporate identity theft, solicitors, and cuts down on junk mail. Every Wyoming LLC we form is a private one.
Our Wyoming LLC Formation Process
Overview and Quick Answers:
- We start on your LLC formation documents (Articles of Organization) the same day you place the order. We file online and your filing is processed instantly!
- When you place an order you will be given access to your online user account where you can track, manage, and access your Wyoming LLC’s status, documents, and mail.
- Your LLC is processed instantly! You can check the state records immediately after we form your company.
- We will notify you immediately upon confirmation from the state that your Wyoming LLC is active.
- A year of registered agent service is included with our Wyoming LLC filing service.
- Serving as your registered agent allows us to use our address, not yours, on the LLC formation document, which keeps your personal information private and off public record.
- At the end of the first year, Wyoming registered agent service will be renewed at a rate of $49 a year. You, however, are under no obligation to keep us as your registered agent, although we certainly hope you do. You can cancel our registered agent service at any time.
- We do not store or keep your credit card information on file.
- Mail Forwarding:
As your registered agent, we scan everything we get into your online account within minutes of receiving any documents. If your business receives mail at our address, we’ll scan that to your online account too. If you want a unique suite address for your LLC, you can add it for $99 a year on the signup form.
- When your Wyoming LLC annual report is due, we will send you a reminder.
- As your Wyoming registered agent, we will notify you and upload any service of process or mail to your online account within minutes of receiving any documents on your LLC’s behalf.
If any of your questions about our LLC formation service are not answered here, please call us ((307) 554-1800) or email us.